WELCOME TO OUR CORNER OF THE INTERNET!
A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow."
We are a group of women who are full or part-time at-home moms looking for connections for ourselves and our children. Our group consists of about 30 moms living in the cities of Wixom, Commerce, Milford, Walled Lake, and Wolverine Lake. The main goals of the MOMS Club® of Wixom are to meet new moms in our area, have our children meet new friends, explore new places and activities, and to have fun!
Wondering why MOMS is capitalized? It stands for Moms Offering Moms Support. As the acronym suggests, the priority of MOMS Club® is its moms! Being an at-home mom is beautiful and challenging. We all know how important adult support and interaction is during the day, and MOMS Club® allows us to have those interactions without sacrificing time with our children. As an added bonus, the kids make new friends, too!
If you are a mom in one of the areas listed above and are thinking about joining us, here are some great reasons why you should:
- Fun activities and events planned for you and your children almost every weekday. You can go to something every day or just a few times a month...your choice!
- Special Interest Groups for our moms! These optional groups allow moms to socialize with other moms over common interests.
- Friendship and support for you and your children.
- Age-appropriate playgroups so your children can socialize and bond with other children their age.
- Our MOMS Night Out is a great opportunity to get to know other moms - and have adult conversations!
- Monthly family events so significant others don't miss out on all the fun.
- Enjoy the beautiful area we live in and explore new places with friends.
- Participate in community service projects to help those in need in our surrounding community.
If you are interested in joining, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to explore our website and Facebook page to learn more about us!
Oh the places we'll go!
FIRE & POLICE STATION TOURS
LOCAL RESTAURANTS FOR MOMS NIGHT OUT
PARADES & FESTIVALS
PARKS & SPLASH PADS
AND MANY MORE
We also have optional special interest groups for mom-focused activities. Click the About tab to learn more!